Welp, today is the last day of this school year for me
Greetings, gang! Just a few announcements:
- I'm officially becoming a seamstress.
- SUMMER IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!!!!!!
- There will be a song at the end of this essay. Stay tuned
- I named my squirrel skin Harvey.
- LIFE IS GOOD!!!
- This is my last week of school. I'll leave a farewell post at the end of the post.
- Y'all are awesome!! Stay outside in the sunshine, read, and stay caffinated! Love y'all!! 😘
Writing assignment: Answer two of the following questions: (1) Who was John Wyclif? (2) What were the causes and consequences of the Hundred Years' War? (3) What was the Great Western Schism, and how was it resolved? Today I'll be answering the first and third questions. 1) Why was John Wycliff? He was a philosopher, biblical... Continue Reading →
Well, well, well, look who's back! It's you! Thanks for taking the time to read this and before you click away, let me entice you with the promise of a song at the end of the essay.
Writing Assignment: Answer ONE of the following: 1. When you find yourself breathing hard or gasping for breath, is this due to a lack of oxygen or an excess of carbon dioxide? Explain your answer, including a discussion of feedback systems and the mechanisms that are at work when you breathe. 2. Breathing takes place... Continue Reading →
Greetings, humans. Here are a couple fun facts, because I just have to procrastinate and waste time and whatever else you can think of.